Proud to say that we have identified 9 industrial challenges from different European corporates. If you are an SME, a Start-up, or a Scale-up and you have a solution, a product or a service within the field of Industry 4.0, this open call is for you!
To participate, you have to fill in the 5th Gazelle Accelerator Application Form
About Gazelle Accelerator:
Gazelle Accelerator aims at supporting existing companies, SMEs, Start-ups and Scale-ups, by accelerating their international business and innovation capacities. The project is specialized in manufacturing and Industry 4.0. The programme is co-funded by the EIT Manufacturing and coordinate with international partners like Aerospace Valley, LINPRA – Engineering and Technology Industries Association of Lithuania, RoboHouse, Laboratory for Manufacturing Systems and Automation, Atos FastTrack Ventures, Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini.
The key dates of the 5th Gazelle Accelerator programme
- 5th Open call for Start-ups and SME’s applications: from the 6th of April to the 6th of May.
- Community booster camp: from the 16th of May to the 10th of June which will include:
- Mentorship: From the 16th of May to 27th of May.
- Workshops: Innovation workshop at 30th of May and Investment workshop at 31st of May.
- Coaching sessions: from 31st of May to 3rd of June
- Market and Industrial days: From the 14th of June to 8th of July
- Investors and finance days: From the 14th of June to 8th of July
- Value chain development days: From the 14th of June to 8th of July
- Follow-up program: from 9th of July to 30th of September.