For problem-solving startups to start shining
In this programme, the Business Creation team will offer you a tailored package of support from the following services:
- Access to market – new customers and geographies
- Strategy & roadmap development
- New product/service expansion
- Visibility and profiling at events
- Coaching and mentoring
- IP management services
- Marketing & communication support
- Preparing companies for fundraising
- Financial investment up to €150.000 in return for equity
- Introductions to VCs, European institutions and other early-stage funding opportunities
Who are Switch On companies?
- You have a proven prototype or proof of concept for an innovative product that addresses critical manufacturing pain points (TRL 6 minimum).
- You have recently established a legal entity or are planning to do so in the near-term.
- You have no, or low, commercial revenues.
- You have an entrepreneurial team, with a minimum of two members, and at least one co-founder resident in a EU or Horizon Europe associated country.
- You are looking to enhance and complement your business development efforts.
- You are currently looking for access to finance from equity partners, or plan to do so in the future.
Please submit an expression of interest here.
To read the full Terms & Conditions for the Switch On programme, please click here.
Contact our headquarters or our co-location centres
EIT Manufacturing is headquartered in Paris-Saclay and has five Co-Location Centres (CLCs) across Europe.
EIT Manufacturing’s Co-Location Centres (CLCs) are strategically situated to link regions that have high levels of manufacturing activity and advanced technology.