EIT Manufacturing Master & Doctoral School Officer
About EIT Manufacturing Master and Doctoral School
EIT Manufacturing (EITM) has the ambition to support students, professionals and managers to develop competences and skills relevant for high value jobs and for increasing innovation and entrepreneurial capabilities in the manufacturing sector.
The EITM Master and Doctoral School is one of the key assets to support the EIT Manufacturing
educational strategy. EIT Manufacturing (EITM) Master and Doctoral School offers unique and excellent high education programmes, with international and inclusion mindset, to graduate the next generation of Manufacturing Innovators and Entrepreneurs. The programmes merge manufacturing technical and technological aspects with innovation and entrepreneurship teaching, in the context of the global societal challenges, such as circular economy, industrial innovation, sustainability. The programmes are provided by several European leading universities partners and accept European and international students to provide a diverse environment, exposing the students to different cultural perspectives.
About the position
he EIT Manufacturing (EITM) Master & Doctoral School officer is the key liaison for student services,
providing counselling, education guidance, mobility and scholarship advice, support during mobility. The role is also the point of contact with university partners offices, students alumni, EITM CLCs and EITM Education managers. The role acts as main internal administrative interface as well.
Specifically, the main activities planned are:
• To provide an effective and customer-focused frontline support service to prospect and enrolled
students and EITM partners (universities, research centres and industries)
• To deliver efficient and professional information, advice and support to meet the needs of students
from application and along their studies
• To interface with partner universities for students, programmes and school requirements, activities
• To manage the information of the students along their studies and alumni accordingly to GDPR
rules and regulations
• To provide updated information to the different stakeholders according to their needs
• To support internal administrative, legal and financial processes and activities, in strict
collaborations with other EITM functions
• To collaborate with communication, marketing and sales colleagues to support the information
sharing within the company and the smooth transition from application to student enrolment.
A complete application should consist of (i) a full curriculum vitae; (ii) a cover letter describing briefly how you meet the criteria outlined and your vision for the role.
The application should be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com with subject header “EIT
Manufacturing Master & Doctoral School Officer”.
The application should be written in English.
Only complete applications will be evaluated.
Closing date is 12th of February, 2023.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Participate in this exciting journey and send us your application now !