Here is a step-by-step description of how to apply to join EIT Manufacturing as a Core Partner:
1. Prospective partners must approach the CLC Director of their local Co-location Centre and inform them of their intention to become a partner. The geographical coverage of EIT Manufacturing CLCs is as follows:
CLC Central: Germany, Netherlands, Belgian, Poland, Ireland, and Luxemburg.
CLC East: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, and Slovenia.
CLC North: Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, UK, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
CLC South: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Italy, Israel, Kosovo, Malta, Montenegro, and Switzerland.
CLC South-East: Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Moldova, North Macedonia, Romania and Türkiye
CLC West: Spain, France, and Portugal.
2. The Co-location Centre Director and CLC Advisory Forum will make a first assessment of whether a prospective Partner fits into the local eco-system.
3. The Co-location Centre Director informs the candidate about the requirements to become a Partner, outlining the different phases of the whole process.
4. For prospective Partners who are deemed eligible to join the partnership, the Co-Location Centre Director will discuss in detail all the conditions and provide the relevant documents (Statutes, Bylaws, Membership Criteria, etc.)
5. The prospective Partner delivers an “Application Letter” addressed to the CEO of EIT Manufacturing, and the internal evaluation process follows.
6. Final approval is granted by the EIT Manufacturing Supervisory Board.
By submitting the application, the applicant Core Partner acknowledges and accepts the Articles of Association, the By-Laws and commits to adhere to the decisions of the Association’s bodies and enter into the relevant internal agreements with EIT Manufacturing.
Here is a step-by-step description of how to apply to join EIT Manufacturing as an Associate Partner:
There are two ways to become an Associate Partner:
a) If the organization is part of a consortia that gets selected through the main Call for Proposals and is not a Core Member, automatically becomes an Associate Partner of the EIT Manufacturing
b) If the organization is not part of a selected project of EIT Manufacturing’s main Call for Proposals, but wished to be an Associate Partner, it has to address their corresponding application in written form (‘Application letter’) to the CEO. The Management Team shall decide on all applications for admission as an Associate Partner taking into account the criteria set out in these Statutes and the By-Laws.
In case of rejection by the Management Team, the applicant Associate Partner shall have the right to appeal against the decision of the Management Team with the Supervisory Board. The Supervisory Board shall decide about this appeal at the first useful Supervisory Board meeting following the respective appeal.
By submitting the application, the applicant Associate Partner acknowledges and accepts the Articles of Association, the By-Laws and commit to adhere to the decisions of the Association’s bodies and enter into the relevant internal agreements with EIT Manufacturing.