Here is a step-by-step descrition of how to apply to join EIT Manufacturing as a Member-Partner:
1. Prospective members must approach the CLC Director of their local Co-location Centre and inform them of their intention to become a member. The geographical coverage of EIT Manufacturing CLCs is as follows:
CLC Central: Germany, Netherlands, Belgian, Poland, Ireland, and Luxemburg. (Add link to CLC Central pages)
CLC East: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, and Slovenia.(Add link to CLC East pages)
CLC North: Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, UK, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. (Add link to CLC North pages)
CLC South: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Italy, Israel, Kosovo, Malta, Montenegro, and Switzerland. (Add link to CLC South pages)
CLC West: Spain, France, and Portugal. (Add link to CLC West pages)
2. The Co-location Centre Director and CLC Advisory Forum will make a first assessment of whether a prospective Member-Partner fits into the local eco-system.
3. The Co-location Centre Director informs the candidate about the requirements to become a Member-Partner, outlining the different phases of the whole process.
4. For prospective Member-Partners who are deemed eligible to join the partnership, the Co-Location Centre Director will discuss in detail all the conditions and provide the relevant documents (Statutes, Bylaws, Membership Criteria, etc.)
5. The prospective Member-Partner delivers a “Letter of Intent”, and the internal evaluation process follows.
6. Final approval is granted by the EIT Manufacturing Supervisory Board.