What is Access2Tech Europe?
Access2Tech Europe is the newest programme of the Business Creation team of EIT Manufacturing, which aims to connect leading manufacturing corporates with some of EIT Manufacturing’s best-performing start-ups and scale-ups. Over the course of several editions, selected start-ups will be travel to a number of manufacturing hubs, where they will have the chance to connect with specially pre-selected corporates for the purpose of supporting their transformation and bringing value to their manufacturing processes.
The mission of the Access2Tech programme is to provide participating corporates with access to a diverse range of cutting-edge technologies that enhance operational efficiency, elevate product quality, and drive sustainability initiatives. By engaging in this programme, corporates will not only benefit from valuable connections to European Industry 4.0 and 5.0 startups and scaleups, but also gain access to industrial innovations, forge new business partnerships, and explore investment opportunities tailored to your specific technology focus areas.
By showcasing selected tech hubs and locations as best practice examples for open innovation, we aim to inspire other regions across Europe to engage with local manufacturing leaders and tap into the potential of European industry startups and scaleups in 2023. This programme is a unique opportunity to improve your production processes, boost competitiveness, and explore new innovative technologies.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to a wide range of novel technologies and innovative solutions for your business;
- Speed up your business transformation and boost competitiveness;
- Explore valuable networking and partnership opportunities;
- Contribute directly to the growth and success of Europe’s top emerging start-ups.
- Get acquainted with the pan-European open innovation ecosystem of EIT Manufacturing