All programmes are taught in English.
Students are requested to provide an English-language certificate (TOEIC, TOEFL, etc.) to prove their English proficiency.
Minimum certificate grade is:
– IELTS >= 6.5, with no section lower than 6
A photocopy of the IELTS test result together with your application documents is sufficient.
– TOEFL >= 93
English test results from TOEFL should be sent directly from the ETS test centre to the EIT Manufacturing Master School Office.
– CAE: grades A – C are accepted
– CPE: grades A – C are accepted
In specific cases an English proficiency certificate of the PhD Home University, having a level of English equivalent to the above international English certificates, can be provided.
English proficiency tests are waived for applicants who:
– Have completed a bachelor degree given in English at a university in an EU/EFTA country. The instruction language of the bachelor degree must be stated in the degree certificate or its supplement, or in the transcript of records.
– Have completed a bachelor degree given in English at a university that is physically located in one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
In this case, a declaration from the PhD Home university partner must be provided, issued by the PhD administration office, certifying the exemption from the English certificate for the applicant, according to the instructions above.