Scaling New European Bauhaus ventures
Are you a startup or scaleup developing innovative solutions that make Europe more sustainable, inclusive and improve citizens’ quality of life?
On a mission to foster the New European Bauhaus transformation, the EIT Community is looking for the most innovative ventures driving sustainable change for cities, industry, climate, food, wellbeing and overall quality of life in order to support their business growth and help them become international gamechangers.
Launched by the European Commission, the New European Bauhaus translates the European Green Deal into a tangible, positive experience in which all Europeans can participate and progress together. With this in mind, the EIT Community Booster is set to identify and support the startups and scaleups integrating the three core dimensions of the New European Bauhaus:
- sustainability, from climate goals, to circularity, zero pollution, and biodiversity
- aesthetics, quality of experience and style, beyond functionality
- inclusion, from valorising diversity, to securing accessibility and affordability
Apply for the programmes offered by the most prominent European innovation communities EIT Digital, EIT Climate-KIC, EIT Food, EIT Manufacturing and EIT Urban Mobility and get the support you need to bring your business to the next level!
The 20 best companies will receive acceleration support services worth a total of 1 million Euro. From early-stage teams to mature scaleups, ventures of all levels can get the support they need to boost business growth, raise funding and scale up internationally.
Submit your application by December 17, 23:59 CET.
EIT Manufacturing is offering the following programme:
Green & Socially Sustainable Manufacturing: Startup Acceleration Call
Accelerate your company’s growth with EIT Manufacturing’s programme designed to scale the next generation of European manufacturing innovators.
What you will get
Four companies will be selected to receive a €15,000 cash prize to accelerate their growth in addition to a tailored package of access to market and access to finance services, valued at €35,000 and provided by EIT Manufacturing’s Business Creation team.
Who can apply
Innovative startups with green and socially sustainable manufacturing solutions who would like to accelerate their company’s growth and meet the following criteria are invited to apply.
Growth stage: pre-seed, seed
- are actively looking to grow
- have demonstrated meaningful customer traction
- have been operative for more than one year
- have a dedicated full-time team with a headquarters incorporated in any EU or Horizon Europe associated countries
- are looking to enhance and complement their business development efforts
- are currently or will in the future be looking for access to finance from equity partners
The startup must, in addition to fulfilling the criteria above, have an innovative solution that fits one of the call themes noted below:
- Low environmental footprint solutions
- Solutions related to decarbonizing manufacturing processes and maintenance
- ‘Locally’ manufactured and delivered solutions
- Circular economy solutions
- Urban manufacturing solutions
Socially sustainable manufacturing
- Efficiencies related to manufacturing processes and maintenance
- Human-machine co-working and automation solutions
- Agile, flexible, and resilient supply chains
- Inclusiveness and quality of experience (including aesthetics) in manufacturing processes and solutions