“Innovate together” EFFRA and EIT Manufacturing joint call
Call for Innovation Activities accelerating the market deployment of exploitable results of “Factories of the Future” projects.
EIT Manufacturing is working together with the European Factories of the Future Research Association (EFFRA) looking forward to collaborations with strong benefits for the future of European Manufacturing. This Open Call will focus on innovation activities aiming to support tested and demonstrated exploitable results coming out from FoF projects (and in the future of Made in Europe projects) to accelerate their market deployment. Working with leading industry actors, the goal of selecting topics for this Open Call is to address needs of the industry and connect innovative entrepreneurs with large industry players through future collaborations. Information about the submission two stages process, the eligibility criteria and the evaluation procedure can be found below.
Note that you can also download the applicable template from the links provided in the help texts for the respective file upload buttons in Tab 3 of the online proposal form.
A web-based info session, including a presentation of the Call and a Q/As session, will be held on Wednesday, 29th of September, 10h00-11h30 CEST.
- Opening of Call stage 1: September 27, 2021
- Deadline stage 1 submissions: October 11, 2021, 23:59 CEST
- Feedback on stage 1 submissions: by October 18, 2021
- Opening of Call stage 2: October 18, 2021
- Deadline stage 2 submissions: November 26, 2021, 23:59 CET
- Final feedback to proposers: December 23, 2021
- Activities start: January 1, 2022