EIT Manufacturing is looking for projects and organisations ready to transform the European manufacturing and meet the global demands of present and future generations by achieving:
- Flexible Production Systems for Competitive Manufacturing. Emerging technologies enable almost limitless product design and production flexibility, allowing full customisation.
- Low Environmental Footprint Systems & Circular Economy for Green Manufacturing. Using new technologies to minimise use of resources, energy, and material in production systems to enable new circular business models.
- Digital & Collaborative Solutions for Innovative Manufacturing Ecosystems. Collaboration and business on digital platforms and value networks enable companies to create new and highly efficient value chains.
- Human-machine co-working for socially sustainable manufacturing. Smart use of automation and robots enables great workplaces, flexible production, and sustainable human work.
In the context of this call – and selected activities will be part of the Business Plan 2023-2025 – we are looking for:
Proposals for innovation activities in the areas of:
- Automation for human-centred factories
- Smart technologies for circular and green manufacturing
- Innovative solutions addressing industrial challenges caused by global crises
Proposals for education activities in the areas of:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Skills for Manufacturing (skill-driven learning): Complete digital learning program to support learners to develop the competencies for transforming innovations into products and services in the manufacturing sector
- Circular Manufacturing (skill-driven learning): Didactic game for creating awareness and develop basic skills in Circular Economy and sustainability in manufacturing shopfloor workers.
- Skills for EIT Manufacturing thematics (skill-driven learning): Upskilling and reskilling of current workforce in the manufacturing sector by supporting leaners in the development of the needed technical skills.
- Summer School for EIT Manufacturing Master School programmes and Doctoral School annual programme 2023 (pioneering learning journeys): innovative added value modules for EIT Labelled programs.
Proposals for Business Creation are meant to pilot a pre-acceleration programme to launch the next generation of European high-growth manufacturing startups and spinoffs.