SME Transform call
Our SME Transform call seeks to support SMEs who plan to implement a transformation project on their manufacturing lines or production systems.
We offer two packages, which are detailed below. Deadline extended! Apply now until 11 October 2021.
Transformation services package (Mandatory)
- Be a partner in your journey
- Dedicated support in overall project facilitation, conceptualization, and implementation
- Source technologies & providers
- Introduction to first-class experts relevant to the transformation project
- Access to EIT Manufacturing’s network and international visibility
Transformation financial support package (optional)
- Financial support up to 150k €
* Please see the terms and conditions for full details of the transformation financial support package.
Who can apply?
We are looking for SMEs that are:
Are ready to boost operations to the next level of competitiveness and have a transformation project related to their manufacturing lines and/or production systems
Meet the EU defined description of a SME as defined here including
- Fewer than 250 employees
- Annual turnover not exceeding EUR 50 million…and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding EUR 43 million.”
- Headquarters incorporated in any Horizon Europe country and with significant commercial or industrial presence in other Horizon Europe countries.
- Commercial presence is defined as greater than 20% of a company’s sales while industrial presence is defined as greater than 20% of a company’s workforce
Ready to apply?
Submissions are now open until 11 October 2021, 17:00 CEST.
Please read the full competition terms & conditions for more information on the application process as well as the program.
Informational webinars will be held every several weeks while the call is open. Details about the date and time as well as the ability to sign-up for the next webinar can be found by clicking the link on the right.
If you have any other questions, please contact Farugh Ebrahimpur.