Automotive Vigo 2022
Hands-on Automotive Workshop 2022
EVENT IN ENGLISH
The automotive industry in Europe is now facing more challenges than ever. Hands-on Automotive Workshop 2022 is an event that aims to showcase new solutions that can help automotive OEMS, Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 to be more competitive and sustainable. The event is organised by CTAG together with EIT Manufacturing and it will take place on 25 October 2022 in Vigo, Spain (Booster Manufacturing Lab, CTAG facilities)
Some of the innovative solutions will be around: Reduction of time and cost of inspection of mechanical properties of metallic parts, Reduction of the training time and dependence from senior profiles to perform complex maintenance tasks, More sustainable and flexible intralogistics, Exoskeleton validation and introduction to Smartflexcell program: install and use of advanced self-adjusting robotic cell with accuracy enchantment capabilities.
Part of the event will happen in a real industry environment where demos will explain very tangibly what these solutions can do in shopfloors. There will also be opportunities to meet the people behind the technologies and a number of companies in the automotive sector from Galicia and Europe. The event will also conclude with a networking dinner in a restaurant located in an amazing venue in Vigo.
- 9:00 BUS (Work and networking space available at CTAG)
- 9:30 Registration & Welcome at CTAG
- 9:45 Presentation of funding programmes for companies: EIT Manufacturing and GAIN
- 10:30 Coffee Networking
- 11:00 Presentation of SmartFlexCell Project
- 12:00 Round table “Flexible Production and Challenges in the Automotive Sector”
13:00 Lunch & Networking // Visit to CTAG facilities
- 14:30 KEYNOTE “Automotive and circular economy” // Bilateral meetings
- 15:30 Bus journey to Booster Manufacturing Lab (5 min)
- 15:45 Demos in the Booster Manufacturing Lab – CTAG
• SMARTFLEXCELL: Flexible tooling for multi-part manufacturing.
• LINQ: Advanced inspection on metal parts.
• GLARTEK: Augmented Reality and the connected operator.
• AZITEK: Last mile logistics solutions.
• 5TH INDSUTRY: Smart digital production.
• INTEX: Evaluation of exoskeletons in workplaces.
- 18:00 Closure
- 18:15 BUS
20:30 Networking Cocktail – Albatros
If you are an attendant, please confirm before October 12th. There are limited slots available.
If you are a startup, there is also an open challenge for innovative startups which can offer new proposals for the automotive industry and show them in the event. Register before October 7th.