Webinar: European Transformation Opportunities for the Automotive Industry
This event will be held in Spanish.
The automotive sector faces great challenges regarding the digitization of its processes, maintaining its levels of competitiveness and advancing towards a more sustainable industrial model. Join this webinar co-organized with Acció, and discover various initiatives, programmes and calls that promote not only digital transformation, but also the most sustainable and social models for the automotive sector.
The webinar will also have the participation of a representative of CTAG, an Automotive Technological Center, who will share their experience working on the SmartFlexCell, which resulted in the creation of a startup.
The following is the event’s agenda:
- 16.00 h Welcome – Sandra Pérez, Leader of the Industry 4.0 team at Acció
- 16.05 h Presentation of services from the Public Office for the Transformation of the Mobility and Automotive Industries – Riánsares López, OPTIMA Senior Consultant at Acció
- 16.15 h Industry 4.0 program opportunities for the automotive sector – Sandra Pérez, Leader of the Industry 4.0 team at Acció
- 16.25 h European calls for the automotive industry – EIT Manufacturing
- EITM Annual Call – Teresa Hernández, Innovation Manager at EIT Manufacturing West
- SURE5.0 – Soraya Bravo, Project Manager at EIT Manufacturing West
- Open Innovation ops, BoostUP Europe and Transform call – Javier González, Business Creation Manager at EIT Manufacturing West
- 16.55 h Presentation of the SmartFlexCell Success Case: Flexible and sustainable production – Iria Galiñanes, Advanced Processes and Industry 4.0 engineer at CTAG
- 17.05 h Q&A