Female founders, it’s your time to rocket-up!
- Rocket-up is a 3 month programme that supports innovative female-led ventures who wants to internationalize, by providing tailored mentoring and connecting them with leading corporate partners and cities of EIT communities. The goal of the Programme is to successfully support entrepreneurs to entry a new European market with a solid strategy and local validation of the product and service. Rocket-up is one of the four Supernovas’ activities that aims to increase the presence of women in the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Europe.
How we do it?
We scout and identify industry experts that can fulfil the needs of the selected startups, with the aim of helping the team access new markets, providing expert advice on the new ecosystem, connections to potential customers and soft-landing resources.
This is done through 3 mechanisms:
- An internationalisation squad: handpicked local experts that provide tailor-made mentoring sessions.
- Organised mission: coordinating a full day of visits and meetings in the target market with potential stakeholders
- Group training: online role model speakers and workshops on internationalization topics.
- Tailored and individual mentoring for a new market entry
- Organised mission to target city
- Online group events & connection with other entrepreneurial women
- Access to the EIT network and financial opportunities
- Visibility through EIT communication channels
Who can apply?
We welcome all companies that, at the submission stage, identify with the following:
- Startup in Urban Mobility, Food or Manufacturing
Ventures with scalable and highly innovative business models and defined as SME in sectors related with Urban Mobility, Food or Manufacturing.
The CEO is a woman
>50% of the founding members are women
>50% of the capital is held by a women (before dilution)
The startup has successfully identified your target customer, launched an operational product and are creating retention.
The startup has a legal entity based in a member state of the European Union or Horizon Europe associated countries.
- Wanting to internationalise
The startup has the ambition of strong growth; has as next milestone to scale the business across borders.