Unlock the future of European manufacturing with the EIT Manufacturing Venture Building Programme. Designed to launch the next generation of high-growth industrial startups, this dynamic initiative offers a 9-week virtual venture building program equipped with expert workshops, mentoring, and networking events on business development, market validation and investment readiness. .
Take this opportunity to reshape the future of manufacturing – apply now to the EIT Manufacturing Venture Building Programme.
What’s in it for you?
- A 9-week virtual venture building program designed for industry startups, including expert workshops and mentoring on business development, finance, and market access (for the preliminary agenda, see the terms and conditions)
- Tickets to 4 prominent networking events with manufacturing companies, SMEs, investors, and startup-support organizations.
- Visibility and international publicity
- Assessment and access to EIT Manufacturing’s business creation services and deal flow for funding of up to € 500,000.
Who can apply?
The venture building programme is focusing on ventures with solutions that address pressing challenges in the manufacturing sector with TRL 4-8.
We encourage applications from startups that can demonstrate how their solution is strategically important for European manufacturing. For example supporting manufacturing in the following EU priority sectors and applications such as: batteries, hydrogen, electronics and solar, materials,semiconductors, automotive, machinery and equipment manufacturing.
- Multidisciplinary teams of at least two individuals that have an existing or are planning to establish a legal entity in the near-term.
- At least one co-founder/team member is resident in a European Union member state (EU27) or in a country that is associated with Horizon Europe, Switzerland and UK.
For legal entities
- For profit legal entity incorporated after 1 January 2021 when submitting the application
- Have registered headquarters in one of the European Union Member States, countries associated to Horizon Europe, UK or Switzerland, at the time of their application to the call
- Have a dedicated team of at least two individuals
1. Solution needs to fit one of the EIT Manufacturing flagship areas.
Find out more about the EIT Manufacturing flagship areas here.
2. Solution has a Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 4 to TRL 8, according to TRL definition in Horizon Europe Work Programme 2023 – 2024 (Part 13); and a Business-to-business ( B2B ) Business Model.
To find more information about TRL levels, click here.
3. The applicant is currently fundraising from equity partners, or plan to do so in near future.
How can I participate?
More information and submission
Apply until 1 October 2023 (23:59 CET)