CYRUS – enhanced cybersecurity skills
CYRUS is an EU project dedicated to helping companies in transport and manufacturing combat cybersecurity threats and attacks.
The acronym CYRUS stands for “A personalised, customised, work-based training framework for enhanced CYbeR-security skills across indUstrial Sectors”.
In this project, the consortium, which consists of eleven project partners from nine EU countries, is creating personalised training and work-based learning and training assessment methodology for cybersecurity. The goal is to deliver a complete set of skills and measures to be vigilant, identify and respond to cyber-attacks. Virtualisation dedicated cyber-range simulations in operational settings and work-based learning will allow timely and efficient course delivery.
EIT Manufacturing Central leads the communication and dissemination activities and works closely with the consortium partners to exploit project results.
CYRUS project partners
Lead organisation: Deep Blue S.r.l, Italy
- CEFRIEL Società consortile a Responsabilità Limitata, Italy
- EIT Manufacturing Central gGmbH, Germany
- European Federation for Welding, Joining and Cutting, Belgium
- G & N Silensec LTD, Cyprus
- Italienische Handelskammer für Deutschland, Germany
- Stichting VU, Netherlands
- Stowarzyszenie Polska Platforma Bezpieczenstwa Wewnetrznego, Poland
- Union Internationale des Chemins de Fer, France
- Universitat Spiru Haret, Romania
- Viesoji Istaiga Lietuvos Inovaciju Centras, Lithuania
This project has received funding from the European Union‘s DIGITAL-2022-TRAINING-02 programme under grant agreement No 101100733.