On 21 September 2022 from 12:00 to 13:00 CET, the CLC South Café series continues with a new session focused entirely on the opening of an extraordinary Call for Proposals on 9 September 2022.
The new Call for Proposals will:
- Give the opportunity to Partners to improve and re-submit proposals within the scope of the new CfP
- Allow the KIC to fill in gaps identified in its projects portfolio and/or launch ad-hoc priority topics
- Be of a smaller scale compared to the CfP launched in February 2022
The full Agenda of the Café can be found below:
12.00-12.10 Introduction & Opening Remarks
12.10 – 12.35 New Call for Proposals: Deep dive
- Explanation of the New Call for Proposal guidelines
- New Call for Proposal: Process and Timeline
12.50-13.00 Wrap Up & Conclusion
The CLC South Café is part of a series of informal networking events, aimed at raising awareness regarding EIT Manufacturing initiatives as well as promoting community building among CLC South partners and stakeholders.
Find out more about the new Call for Proposals by clicking below!