Online Seminar: CAD/CAM and Simulation for NC-Code Optimisation
We are pleased to announce the first EIT Manufacturing online seminar on “CAD/CAM and and simulation for NC-Code optimisation” with the Institute of Production Engineering and Photonic Technologies of the TU Wien, Czech Technical University in Prague and ModuleWorks.
This Live-Seminar provides engineers a brief introduction into the topics of “CAD/CAM and Simulation for NC-Code Optimization”. The Content of the Seminar focuses on Simulation and Programming Systems for machining (Milling) available on the market and shows possibilities and limitations with exemplary party within the manufacturing environment.
The course program guides the participants through 3 days with different focuses on the following topics:
- Basics of machining processes (milling) and machine tools
- Introduction to CAD/CAM programming, automation and NC-code validation
- Modern systems for physical evaluation of NC code in CAD/CAM systems
- Finite element simulation for machining process technologies
- Modern sensor technology for process monitoring and adaptive control
For more information and registration, please click the link below.