Apply until 13 May 2023!
Are you an Israeli start-up and feel ready to internationalise and scale up your business in Europe?
Take part in BoostUp! 2023 – ISRAEL Edition: a competition that, should you manage to place yourself among the shortlisted finalists in the first round of evaluation, will provide you with a “growth package” service support for a total duration of four months. The support will be provided by the Business Creation Team of EIT Manufacturing South.
Not only that!
Winning startups selected during the second phase evaluation will receive an exclusive invitation to join a 3-days matchmaking roadshow in Italy and a prize award of up to 2,500 EUR to support their go-to-European-market strategy.
Already familiar with Boost!Up?
This link takes you directly to the submission form
Who can apply?
BoostUp! 2023 – ISRAEL edition is open to applications from Israeli startups with solutions in the realm of manufacturing technologies. In particular, submissions need to fit one of the following EIT Manufacturing focus areas as well as the following seven technology domains:
- Logistics Technologies
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
- Data analytics (A.I.) and Digital Twin
- Advanced Sensors (Industrial IoT)
- Connectivity and IoT Infrastructure
- Advanced Additive Manufacturing solutions
- Industrial Cybersecurity
For more details, please refer to the Terms & Conditions.
How to apply
The following documentation must be submitted by the applicants through the submission platform no later than the call deadline 13 May 2023, 23:59 CEST:
(1) The Application Form, duly filled in
(2) Company Pitch Deck in Microsoft PowerPoint format; such file will be used as supporting presentation in case the startup is shortlisted for the 2nd phase: the document must be tailored to a 4 minutes presentation and the following details shall be clearly outlined:
- target markets and description of the main(s) applicative use case(s) addressed by the company offerings and technologies;
- team and company organization;
- existing business traction (i.e. recurring revenues from commercial activities);
- business development plans (incl. financial aspects) and go-to-European-market strategy.
(3) Company logo in high quality graphic format (this will be used for the call promotional campaign)
(4) Company Registration Certificate
NOTE: Only applications submitted through the online link (please see below) before the deadline will be accepted and considered. The organisers reserve the right to extend the submission deadline; any extension of the deadline will be communicated to the public on the competition website.
For more details, please consult our Terms & Conditions.
Applications must be submitted via this submission platform
Key dates and milestones
Call opening: March 14th, 2023, 12:00 AM CET (start of day)
Call closing: May 13th, 2023, 23:59 CET (end of day)
Eligibility and admissibility check: until May 20th, 2023
1st phase: evaluation of proposals: until June 20th, 2023
Announcement of 1st phase shortlist: until June 30th, 2023
2nd phase: live pitch session: July 6th, 2023
Join us on 6 July in Be’er Sheva, Israel!
Meet our Co-Organisers!