Shaping the Future of Manufacturing Excellence: EIT Manufacturing Master & Doctoral School
The integration of academic studies and industry needs in the EU remains underdeveloped. The EIT Manufacturing Master & Doctoral School is different: It demonstrates its alignment with the EU Year of Skills by highlighting its industry collaboration, sustainability commitment and provision of essential skills to students. This highlights its vital role in nurturing the skills required for the future of manufacturing in Europe.
The following guests will speak:
EIT Manufacturing Master programme coordinators
- Human-Robot interaction for sustainable Manufacturing: Eñaut Muxika, Mondragon University (Spain)
- Additive Manufacture for Full Flexibility: Mika Salmi, Aalto University (Finland
- Zero-Defect Manufacture for a Circular Economy: Helmi Ben Rejeb, Grenoble INP, (France
- Digital Manufacturing for Innovative ecosystems: Donatella Corti, SUPSI (Switzerland)
- Data Science and AI for Competitive Manufacturing: Catherine Da Cunha, ECN (France)
- Doctoral School academic representative: Martin Mares, CTU (Czech Republic)
- Master Summer School & Advisory Board: Irene Vetrò, COMAU (Italy)
- DS Scientific and Industrial Committee (SIC): Victor Alonso, CTAG (Spain)
- DS industrial mobility representative: Marlos Silva, SONAE (Portugal)
Background information on the programmes
The practice-oriented programmes are provided by consortia of top European universities and overseen by a corporate pan-European network.