Applications are made through the EITM Master School applications portal
A student can choose to apply to a maximum of two programmes, ranking them in the preferred order. Within each programme, the student can choose up to three study tracks, meaning combinations of entry and exit universities, wherever available.
The student must upload the following documents, in PDF and portrait format, before the applications deadline. Specific information about the document requirements and format are available in the applications portal.
- Degree Certificate/Diploma in its original language AND translated into English. In case of on-going studies, a statement certifying that the student is in the final year of his/her studies.
- Official and stamped transcript of records in original language and translated into English. All courses taken must be included.
- English proficiency certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae including details of academic and professional career. No specific CV format is requested.
- A letter of motivation, no longer than two pages in length, in which the student proves his/her innovative potential. A specific motivation letter for each programme is required, if the student applies to two programmes.
- A colour copy of either your National ID (only for EU/EFTA students) or passport.
Moreover, when the student is admitted, the entry university will contact the student to complete the formalities for enrolment, and might request additional documents.
- The student must upload the original version of their bachelor degree certificate and transcript of records. If this is not possible, photocopies of your degree certificate, transcript of records and statements should be stamped and signed by the degree administrations office (or equivalent department) of the issuing institution, or by a notary public.
- The EITM Master School does not accept documents after deadline. All documents must be uploaded/arrive before the deadline, in order to be considered for the selection.
- Applications that are not supported by official documents will not be processed.
- Statements made by professors or the heads of departments are not accepted.
- Applications with fraudulent documents will invariably be rejected.
- All students admitted must present the original transcript of records and degree certificate/diploma before enrolment.
SPECIAL UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS
For students choosing ECN (Ecole Central de Nantes – France) as entry/exit university:
- You have to submit also two letters of reference from two different people, otherwise do not upload.
For NOT EU/EFTA students choosing SUPSI (University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland – Switzerland) as entry/exit university, before apply, please:
- check the Switzerland entry requirements here
- check NOT ELIGIBLE Countries for VISA in Switzerland here
NB: It is every prospective student´s responsibility to make sure their application is correct and complete.